U.S. Gross – $3,177,675,199
Worldwide Gross – $5,749,935,745
Robin Williams is a storied comedic actor who rose to fame with his role as the alien Mork in the TV series Mork and Mindy. He quickly became an international celebrity and movie star in the 1980’s. Williams is a bit of a goofy character, but is a great actor and can also tackle dramatic roles. He has won six Golden Globes and three Grammy Awards in his career. Robin William’s average film gross is $59,956,136 million dollars per movie. Be sure to look out for his 2010 release Old Dogs. In March of 2009 Williams had successful heart surgery to replace his aortic valve. He has a tour planned and still travels the world performing his stand up comedy act.
Most Successful Films:
- Night at the Museum – $574,480,841
- Aladdin – $504,050,219
- Mrs. Doubtfire – $441,286,195
- Happy Feet – $385,000,317
Read more: http://www.toptenz.net/top-10-most-successful-actors-at-the-box-office.php#ixzz2PYwdO3wZ
Famous and Best English Actors Plus Actresses -- Vanessa Redgrave
Vanessa Redgrave is an Academy Award winner, multi-talented stage and movie/tv actress. She is also a political activist and mother of Natasha Richardson (deceased wife of Liam Neeson).
Born : 30 January 1937 -- Born in London, England, UK
- She became famous when she starred as Rosalind in the play "As You Like It" by the Shakespeare Theater Company. She also played numerous roles in London's West End and Broadway winning the coveted Tony Olivier Awards numerous times.
- She starred in more than 80 films all in all including Mary Queen of Scots, Isadora, Mission Impossible. She was proclaimed "the greatest living actress of our times" plus she remain the only British actress to have won the the Emmy, Oscar, Tony, Cannes, Screen Actors Guild and Golden Globe awards. She was also awarded the BAFTA 2010 Fellowship for "Outstanding Contribution to Film".